iHub By Jessica Colaco / June 16, 2010
SwiftRiver 101 Live Stream
SwiftRiver is a realtime information gathering platform can be used for aiding emergency response, election monitoring, online research, social media brand monitoring, twitter aggregation and mining, news gathering, data mining, aggregate feeds, curating trusted sources and more. We’ll go in depth as to how and why we feel it’s effective.
Swift relies on three incredibly complex technologies: Natural Language Computation, Machine Learning and Veracity Algorithms. (Geeky )
SwiftRiver 101 led by Jon Gosier the founder of Appfrica Labs in Kampala, Uganda is a workshop designed to introduce the SwiftRiver platform to potential users, developers and others interested in learning more.
Join us if you want to learn the basics, the theory and science behind the project, and to meet others interested in SwiftRiver. We will have several presentations on the platform and we’ll have small break-out sessions on plugin development, customizations and examples of use.
Not to worry if you can not be there physically as we will stream it live :
SwiftRiver 101 at iHub at 21:41:44PM Wednesday, June 16, 2010
[...] a lot of activity of late. Just days following the biggest and baddest Barcamp in Africa yet, the iHub hosted the SwiftRiver team for a day of introducing the community to the SwiftRiver [...]Reply
Leave a Reply
- Apply for the Intel Technology to Market Accelerator in Silicon Valley: Deadline June 23rd 2013
- The PIVOT East 2013 Checklist: Kampala & Nairobi | June 25-26 2013 | Sheraton Kampala & iHub
- Steve Rogers officially opens the iHub UX lab
- Zege Technologies emerges Second Best in Dragons Den Pitching Competition in South Africa
- How to Build Your Career in Social Enterprise | Tuesday June 18 | 6:30 – 8:30 pm | iHub