iHub By Erik Hersman / June 2, 2010
iHub Launch Video
Arriving in the “better late than never” category, is the edited video from the iHub launch from waaaay back in March.
Spot any friends?
Christine Prefontaine at 08:11:19AM Thursday, June 3, 2010
Amazing. Wishing all of you the best of success. Really exciting to see the coworking spirit spread around the world. Hope that it is as enriching for you as it has been for us.Reply
SME Network at 17:01:08PM Saturday, June 5, 2010
Great work there am following your progress. been posting them also in my SME Networking websiteReply
The rise of the lady “techpreneur” at IPO48 *iHub_ at 06:44:29AM Monday, November 1, 2010
[...] ColacoOn November 1st, 2010No Comments The beginnings… 52 days after the launch of the iHub in Nairobi, a group called AkiraChix was born at the *iHub_. Akira is a Japanese word that means [...]Reply
Leave a Reply
- Characteristics of Incident Reporters on Twitter
- Pivot East 2013 Finalists.
- .NET Meetup: Focus on Application Lifecycle Management | Wednesday, 29th May | 6 – 7:30 pm | iHub
- Social Entrepreneurship Happy Hour, Featuring Sanergy | Tuesday 28th May, 2013 | 6:30 – 8:30 pm | iHub
- Open Data in Developing Countries -Monitoring and Evaluation study on Kenyan OD technologies