iHub By Erik Hersman / June 2, 2010
iHub Launch Video
Arriving in the “better late than never” category, is the edited video from the iHub launch from waaaay back in March.
Spot any friends?
Christine Prefontaine at 08:11:19AM Thursday, June 3, 2010
Amazing. Wishing all of you the best of success. Really exciting to see the coworking spirit spread around the world. Hope that it is as enriching for you as it has been for us.Reply
SME Network at 17:01:08PM Saturday, June 5, 2010
Great work there am following your progress. been posting them also in my SME Networking websiteReply
The rise of the lady “techpreneur” at IPO48 *iHub_ at 06:44:29AM Monday, November 1, 2010
[...] ColacoOn November 1st, 2010No Comments The beginnings… 52 days after the launch of the iHub in Nairobi, a group called AkiraChix was born at the *iHub_. Akira is a Japanese word that means [...]Reply
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Angel Investors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Believe the Hype (Master)!
- Startup Sauna comes to Nairobi
- Intel Student Partner Program: Now launching in Tanzania and Uganda. Apply by April 30th!
- African Tech Bits Episode 3: Kenya The Game and the Gamers