iHub By Jessica Colaco / April 4, 2010
According to Chesbrough, in his book “Open Innovation: The New Imperative for Creating and Profiting from Technology” (2003) - Open Innovation can thus be described as: combining internal and external ideas as well as internal and external paths to market to advance the development of new technologies. As I was keenly
iHub By Jessica Colaco / April 3, 2010
Hey there people over the next few days, we will be showing you a glimpse of the on-going work within the various areas in iHub. Work in progress within the “Japan” chill-out lounge Work in progress within the coffee bar For more updates, stay tuned! Oh yeah, a very Happy
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Angel Investors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Believe the Hype (Master)!
- Startup Sauna comes to Nairobi
- Intel Student Partner Program: Now launching in Tanzania and Uganda. Apply by April 30th!
- African Tech Bits Episode 3: Kenya The Game and the Gamers