iHub By Jessica Colaco / April 6, 2010
iHub – A place for teamwork!
Sam and Angie are currently on their 3 month summer break and will be voluntarily helping us out at iHub as they did during the launch.
The duo will be hacking the card maker and reader (sitting in the box) for the iHub membership cards. We will keep you posted on how to apply for membership towards the end of the month.
Zack at 13:32:03PM Tuesday, April 6, 2010
What card technology are you using? I can chip in on the development of the system, i work with Mifare Contact less cards.Reply
Oliver at 05:07:13AM Friday, April 9, 2010
Now that’s what I call, walking the talk. One of the reasons our Tech scene is not moving fast enough is because we do not have a lot of ‘open source’ and passionate folks. What I mean is that, if you look at all the great open source technologies that are just God sent and we depend on, they were developed and improved buy guys who just want to make the world a better place , have fun and Hack things out, here it always ‘whats in it for me’.
So hey Samuel and Angela, if you ever have one of those late night Hack-thons Coffee and pizza is one meReply
Angela at 13:06:08PM Sunday, April 11, 2010
@Zack…Thanx ,we’ll definitely look for you for help .Reply
@Oliver, i think we might just take you up on that offer .
tuomas santakallio at 15:29:41PM Sunday, April 11, 2010
I’ll definitely apply for the membership card.
I’ll probably require also a stamp on the card for the Linux User Group.
Do you also send the cards if i can’t drop by myself to pick it up?
Do you also borrow the card maker? I’m looking for a card maker for a number of projects. Mainly club cards.
Nick at 11:44:29AM Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Good for you guys, at summer break? heheheheheReply
James Sudi at 10:21:49AM Thursday, August 12, 2010
This sounds great. Can’t wait to be part of the team.Reply
Leave a Reply
- .NET Meetup: Focus on Application Lifecycle Management | Wednesday, 29th May | 6 – 7:30 pm | iHub
- Social Entrepreneurship Happy Hour, Featuring Sanergy | Tuesday 28th May, 2013 | 6:30 – 8:30 pm | iHub
- Open Data in Developing Countries -Monitoring and Evaluation study on Kenyan OD technologies
- Understanding The edTech Ecosystem in Kenya – Wireless Wednesday Recap
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS – 2013 L’Oreal-UNESCO: Regional fellowship for Women in Science in Sub-Saharan Africa