iHub By Jessica Colaco / April 9, 2010
Update: registration is closed, the event is at capacity. Only those who provide their ticket at the door will be allowed entrance.
The Creative Studio 5 (CS5) launch will take place live at the iHub from 5.30 p.m. We have space for 70 people to be at this live launch. Register here now!
No comments yet
Leave a Reply
- Open Data in Developing Countries -Monitoring and Evaluation study on Kenyan OD technologies
- Understanding The edTech Ecosystem in Kenya – Wireless Wednesday Recap
- NRBUZZ: DIGITIZING MARKET RESEARCH
- FIRE Programme Awards 2013: Submit your applications by May 31st
- Tech Meets Conservation Meetup: