iHub By Jessica Colaço / April 16, 2010
Call for Interns at Got Issuez
Gotissuez Ltd is the young Kenyan start‐up behind the online social forum. Their goal is to develop innovative tools to enable companies to interactively collaborate with their consumers towards improving their products and service delivery.
They are looking to offer internship positions to two successful candidates who can demonstrate:
- Proficiency in Object‐oriented programming, PHP and MySQL.
- Creativity in designing and implementing solutions.
- Ability work without supervision and deliver timely results.
The position will include assisting in the design and development of additional functionalities that will improve the products they offer.
If you meet these criteria, please send them the following details in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21st April:
- Your CV
- An abstract of a relevant project you have developed.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by 23rd April.
Interview date: Saturday, 24th April, 2010
Kindly prepare to make a presentation of a project you have done if
called for an interview.
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- The Age of the Whiz Kids
- Register now for the Kenya Lean Series
- think Incubator looking for Innovative startups!
- Success Through Failure – Third Time’s The Charm!
- August Kids Hacker Camp: Maker-Breaker Day