iHub By Jessica Colaco / April 16, 2010
Call for Interns at Got Issuez
Gotissuez Ltd is the young Kenyan start‐up behind the online social forum. Their goal is to develop innovative tools to enable companies to interactively collaborate with their consumers towards improving their products and service delivery.
They are looking to offer internship positions to two successful candidates who can demonstrate:
- Proficiency in Object‐oriented programming, PHP and MySQL.
- Creativity in designing and implementing solutions.
- Ability work without supervision and deliver timely results.
The position will include assisting in the design and development of additional functionalities that will improve the products they offer.
If you meet these criteria, please send them the following details in PDF format to email@example.com by 21st April:
- Your CV
- An abstract of a relevant project you have developed.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by 23rd April.
Interview date: Saturday, 24th April, 2010
Kindly prepare to make a presentation of a project you have done if
called for an interview.
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- New Africa prize highlights engineering as key development driver
- Interested in Information Security? We’re offering a class!
- How We Hire
- Expert Talk – IBM’s Research Dr. Kommie Weldemariam
- Its Cloudy Today: Goodbye Cluster, Hello Cloud