Uncategorized By Jessica Colaco / March 7, 2010
Tandaa Symposium to be held at *iHub_
The Kenya ICT Board will bring together local content developers, IT professionals, entrepreneurs, business executives and civil society to:
- Explore the challenges and opportunities in developing local digital content
- Explore how to produce more local content for consumption via mobile phones, digital TV and the internet.
The symposium sponsored by Google will also explore pressing issues like how to manage intellectual property, fight piracy and ensure privacy on the internet; available options and technology for reliable and secure storage of digital content; localization and mapping opportunities for civil society and businesses in Kenya; how to create social change through new media; and how to make the most of cloud computing to scale-up and offer leading services locally and internationally.
The program is shown below:
Tickets: By invitation only (free). For more information email: email@example.com
Nicholas Kemboi at 13:14:29PM Monday, March 8, 2010
I would love an invitation to this. Good work and keep it going.Reply
Tandaa: Local Digital Content | Afrinnovator.com at 14:57:41PM Monday, March 8, 2010
[...] More on the iHub blog. [...]Reply
Aaron Kalikawe at 19:01:26PM Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Is iHub going to live stream this event or at least have some video highlights of the presentations?Reply
Hazel Kingori at 10:29:15AM Thursday, March 11, 2010
I would really love to attend Tandaa, may i please get an invitation?Reply
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Angel Investors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Believe the Hype (Master)!
- Startup Sauna comes to Nairobi
- Intel Student Partner Program: Now launching in Tanzania and Uganda. Apply by April 30th!
- African Tech Bits Episode 3: Kenya The Game and the Gamers