Uncategorized By Erik Hersman / March 12, 2010
Nairobi Tech Scene is Buzzing!
A brilliant video, put together for our awesome neighbors, the 1% Club (in the iLAB).
Be there tomorrow at the 1% Event, it’ll be at the University of Nairobi. Churchill is taking over the place, so bound to be funny and a little crazy at the same time!
“The 1%EVENT is an Open Space event that brings together innovators, young professionals, entrepreneurs and change-makers and invites them to share their ideas on what information and communication technologies can mean for finding innovative approaches for sustainable development.
We are the first generation that truly has all the tools and knowledge on hand to collaborate on a worldwide scale. After all, if we can write an encyclopedia (Wikipedia) together, why not use the potential of Web and Mobile for the Development of Africa?”
uberVU - social comments at 10:24:42AM Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Social comments and analytics for this post…
This post was mentioned on Twitter by jongos: Nairobi Tech Scene is Buzzing!: A brilliant video, put together for our awesome neighbors, the 1% Club (in the iL… http://bit.ly/9JBsMe…Reply
Leave a Reply
- Apply for the Intel Technology to Market Accelerator in Silicon Valley: Deadline June 23rd 2013
- The PIVOT East 2013 Checklist: Kampala & Nairobi | June 25-26 2013 | Sheraton Kampala & iHub
- Steve Rogers officially opens the iHub UX lab
- Zege Technologies emerges Second Best in Dragons Den Pitching Competition in South Africa
- How to Build Your Career in Social Enterprise | Tuesday June 18 | 6:30 – 8:30 pm | iHub