iHub By Erik Hersman / February 28, 2010
Some more setup pictures
A number of people have been pitching in to get the iHub ready for use. Here are some pictures of everyone at work.
Tim Kamau works with the Zuku team to get the new 20Mbs internet connection up.
We had an advisory team meeting on Friday night, so here’s the team. From left to right: Becky Wanjiku, Erik Hersman, Conrad Akunga, Riyaz Bachani and Josiah Mugambi.
Getting some of the walls painted, adding a little color to the room.
Dennis and Joseph, the two who have led the data cabling and connecting for the iHub.
m-bongo at 03:01:59AM Monday, March 1, 2010
erik, i know you are busy. nice pix, but give us accompanying captions, narrations, please.Reply
Erik Hersman at 06:45:43AM Monday, March 1, 2010
m-bongo – sure thing. I was doing that blog post from my phone, so was a little difficult trying to figure out how to add captions. I’ll go back through it later to do that.Reply
m-bongo at 14:59:21PM Monday, March 1, 2010
Erik, thank you very much for the captions. you are a real professional guy. i really like your work. keep it up, and we got a lot to learn from you.Reply
Leave a Reply
- Apply for the Intel Technology to Market Accelerator in Silicon Valley: Deadline June 23rd 2013
- The PIVOT East 2013 Checklist: Kampala & Nairobi | June 25-26 2013 | Sheraton Kampala & iHub
- Steve Rogers officially opens the iHub UX lab
- Zege Technologies emerges Second Best in Dragons Den Pitching Competition in South Africa
- How to Build Your Career in Social Enterprise | Tuesday June 18 | 6:30 – 8:30 pm | iHub