iHub By Erik Hersman / February 5, 2010
Hooking up the iHub Data
Becky Wanjiku leads the team on cabling and connecting the iHub with state-of-the-art hardware and high speed Internet. It should be finished by the end of February.
$i = 1; ?>
allela arthur KIRDI south c incubation programme at 16:08:31PM Saturday, February 6, 2010
lets build a quick resource network of people to get everybody moving on their projects now. from coders to designers to vc opportunities. if you know something raise up your hands. i am building a local vc list and i can help with patents and copyrights.get friends involved lets build each otherReply
hey guyz and the girls too,this is great stuff beginning here. the space the, the view ,the thought of a chance at all that is out there and more. a real renaissance from blue black africa is beginning.
Lacoasta at 12:37:22PM Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Awesome…, Cant Wait!Reply
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- [Sign up] August 2014 Graphic Design Bootcamp!
- [Crowdfunding Opportunity] Jumpstart Africa Accepting Projects
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server 10 For You
- First Pan-African Women in Tech Meetup
- AMI SELF-MANAGEMENT TRAINING, Tuesday, August 12, 2014
Tag Cloudafrica Akirachix apps community dangerous speech design developers Entrepreneurship event gaming ict iHub iHubResearch (R@iHub) Innovation Intel kenya m:lab microsoft mobile nairobi open data outreach PIVOT25 Research Social Entrepreneurship startups Tech Technology training Umati
- ICT and Governance in East Africa: Study Sites
- Online Dangerous Speech Monitoring in Kenya: Umati Project’s Findings from January – November 2013.
- The Evolving Scope of the Umati Project
- Sms and USSD VS Native Applications
- How are ICTs impacting Governance in East Africa? (a.k.a “ICT and Governance in EA” Project)