iHub By Erik Hersman / February 5, 2010
Hooking up the iHub Data
Becky Wanjiku leads the team on cabling and connecting the iHub with state-of-the-art hardware and high speed Internet. It should be finished by the end of February.
allela arthur KIRDI south c incubation programme at 16:08:31PM Saturday, February 6, 2010
lets build a quick resource network of people to get everybody moving on their projects now. from coders to designers to vc opportunities. if you know something raise up your hands. i am building a local vc list and i can help with patents and copyrights.get friends involved lets build each otherReply
hey guyz and the girls too,this is great stuff beginning here. the space the, the view ,the thought of a chance at all that is out there and more. a real renaissance from blue black africa is beginning.
Lacoasta at 12:37:22PM Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Awesome…, Cant Wait!Reply
Leave a Reply
- Open Data in Developing Countries -Monitoring and Evaluation study on Kenyan OD technologies
- Understanding The edTech Ecosystem in Kenya – Wireless Wednesday Recap
- NRBUZZ: DIGITIZING MARKET RESEARCH
- FIRE Programme Awards 2013: Submit your applications by May 31st
- Tech Meets Conservation Meetup: