iHub By Erik Hersman / January 28, 2010
The Nairobi Skyline, from the iHub Rooftop
There’s nothing quite like being up above our fine city, you see how green and industrious it is at the same time. I’m here tonight with the team who is installing the basic wireless (Zuku 1mbs) until we get the big fibre connection put in place.
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Success Through Failure – Third Time’s The Charm!
- August Kids Hacker Camp: Maker-Breaker Day
- < Job hunting for techies 101 > – How it went down
- Wireless Wednesday- Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya
- 6 Things A Nairobi Matatu Tout Can Teach You About Business