iHub By Erik Hersman / January 29, 2010
Skunkworks Meeting on the iHub
Phares Kariuki has organized a Skunkworks meeting on Tuesday, Feb 2nd at 6pm for the Skunkworks (ie, the tech community) to meet and talk about the new iHub. Since the space isn’t built out quite yet – just a big empty room with no chairs – we’ll be meeting at Teleposta Towers 4th floor.
- Come with your ideas.
- Come with what you want to do to help make this happen.
- Come with your questions.
As Kaboro says:
“Profound gratitude to Multimedia University, who have hosted the Skunkworks meetings for the last year and have been more than gracious hosts over the period.”
Again, that’s Tuesday, Feb 2nd at 6pm. Teleposta Towers, 4th floor.
See you Tuesday night!
David Otieno at 18:14:34PM Monday, March 1, 2010
Is this for the “allready” members or all are wellcome??Reply
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- PIVOT East partners with Tech hubs for 2014 startups competition
- Screening of Girl Rising – empowering young women in ICT and entrepreneurship
- Why calling yourself a Startup could be Killing your Business
- INTEL IDEATION CAMP
- A Recap of #UmatiForum: The Many Faces of Online Hate Speech in Kenya