iHub By Erik Hersman / January 28, 2010
There’s nothing quite like being up above our fine city, you see how green and industrious it is at the same time. I’m here tonight with the team who is installing the basic wireless (Zuku 1mbs) until we get the big fibre connection put in place.
Uncategorized By wanjiku / January 28, 2010
In the many years that I have been a tech journalist, I have had a chance to interview and listen to many people, some who have genuine concerns, others whine, while others have raw talent and they do not know the opportunities. Others are government officials who say they have
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Register now for the Kenya Lean Series
- think Incubator looking for Innovative startups!
- Success Through Failure – Third Time’s The Charm!
- August Kids Hacker Camp: Maker-Breaker Day
- < Job hunting for techies 101 > – How it went down